Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

[I am not subscribed to debian-bsd.]

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 12:47:01PM -0500, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 10:13:29AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > > Cf. Jesux.
> >
> > ...which has gone for some years without attracting anyone who is both
> > pious enough and clueful enough to develop it.
> >
> > I find this inverse correlation suggestive.  :)
>
> Or, it could be that Jesux wasn't really meant seriously. Go to the
> Jesux home page and click on the word Jesux in the section title "What
> is Jesux?". You'll see a real explanation. Given that, it's damn cool.
> :-)

Shhh!  Shhh!  You're scaring the fish away!

They've all gone at this point anyway, though... :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    It was a typical net.exercise -- a
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    screaming mob pounding on a greasy