Re: Plugins, libraries, licenses and Debian

Andrew Suffield <asuffield@debian.org> writes:

> On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 01:36:46PM -0500, Brian T. Sniffen wrote:
>> The KDE folks have, from what I've seen,
>> been quite careful with licensing issues.
>
> That sentence made me snarf. Do people not remember the history of KDE
> and Debian?

Of course.  The KDE people have been careful about licensing as I am
careful about dog poo: both of us step carefully around the offending
item and leave it behind as quickly as possible.

But it rarely hurts to be polite.

-Brian

--
Brian T. Sniffen                                        bts@alum.mit.edu