Plugins, libraries, licenses and Debian

I am working on a piece of free software that makes extensive use of
plugins, i.e. shared objects dynamically loaded at runtime.  Many of
these plugins are linked with third-party libraries.  The licenses of
those libraries vary, including at least GPL, LGPL and X11.  Now I'm
trying to work out what choices of license for my program would allow
distribution of binaries, and also what would be DFSG-free.  I'd
appreciate some comments about these matters.

--
Måns Rullgård
mru@kth.se