Re: Source only opensource licence.

On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 18:18, Franck wrote:

>    The licence would not be so bad. The only restriction is about the
> redistribution of binaries wich would be  restricted. Windows binaries
> distribution would be forbidden, but GNU/Linux (as well as GNU Hurd and
> BSDs) binary distribution would be okay without restriction.

You could try something like the GPL, but with a different wording of
the "special exception" in section 3. Basically, change that clause so
that the exception only applies to other works that are readily
available, in source-code form (make sure to define that) under a free
(maybe you could say 'OSI-approved') license.

I think that'd accomplish what you want, and probably still be free.