Re: Source only opensource licence.

Scripsit "Franck" <franck@ipconcept.com>

>    The licence would not be so bad. The only restriction is about the
> redistribution of binaries wich would be  restricted. Windows binaries
> distribution would be forbidden,

I think such a restriction is inherently incompatible with DFSG-freedom.

> >From the GNU/Linux point of view, the licence is like GPL. Only windows
> and other non free operating system would be restricted.

That does not make sense. The GPL allows one to build and distribute
binaries for non-free operating systems. Take away that freedom, and
what's left is not the GPL anymore, and not "like" it in any real sense.

--
Henning Makholm                             "In my opinion, this child don't
                                       need to have his head shrunk at all."