Re: BSD Protection License

O Xoves, 23 de Outubro de 2003 ás 15:50:38 +0000, Dylan Thurston escribía:

> clause 3 vs. clause 4 issue: such a license is a grant of permission,
> and if I grant you permission to do X if Y, and also grant permission
> to do X if Z, then if you do either Y or Z, then you can do X.  If one

 Last time I checked, if you wanted to comply with a license, you had to
comply with all of its clauses simultaneously.

 So unless it says explicitly that "you must do Y _or_ you must do Z", you
must do Y and Z simultaneously to be in compliance.

--

   Tarrío
(Compostela)