Re: Packaging Swiss Ephemeris Free Edition for Debian GNU/Linux

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 08:34:24AM +1000, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> You missed the one big one, too: the apparent requirement to preferentially
> licence modifications you make to the copyright holders of the original SE
> copyright holders.  Don't worry, I missed it too at first.  <grin>

Well, it turns out to be irrelevant as the upstream copyright holders
seem disinclined to do anything at all about the licensing at present.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |         De minimis non curat lex.