Re: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

On 2003-09-21 14:52:58 +0100 Mathieu Roy <yeupou@gnu.org> wrote:
It publishes free documentation according to GNU, non-free according
to Debian.

Please pay attention to the fact that different definitions exists of
some concepts.

A free fairtrade chocolate bar to the first person who finds the GNU Free Documentation Definition on their site and send me or the list the URL.

Yes, and I do not claim that the logo Renault on my car is not part of
my car.

Do you claim you have been granted a trademark licence to use it?

I speak for myself. And anybody on earth is entitled to talk about
Debian or the FSF.

You may wish to consider clarifying this in your sig, or stop posting on this matter from an address @gnu.org

Your policies are also mine, as I'm a Debian applicant and a Debian
user. And at this point I think that some parts of the policy are not
as clear one may think at start.

They are quite clear, but you disagree with them. As long as you sincerely agree to uphold them in your work for Debian, I expect that you will be successful.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at