Re: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

On 2003-09-19 22:00:01 +0100 Mathieu Roy <yeupou@gnu.org> wrote:
I'm a bit puzzled if you are about to claim that you truly _require_
to be able to modify the GNU Manifesto while, at the same time, not
giving the right to anyone to print an Official Debian Logo on a
tshirt is something completely fine for you.

It's not fine for me. Sorry, Mathieu. Meanwhile, I ask why you claim that you truly require to be able to modify some types of literary works (such as programs) while, at the same time, not giving the right to anyone to derive works from your philosophical/historical writing, and that is completely fine for FDL advocates.

At least I would ask that if I thought there was any hope of getting an answer. Instead, I expect claims that writing on the same topic is a derived work and other nonsense. So let's not bother.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz