Re: old and new GNU documentation licenses, and the some of the manuals to which they apply

On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 04:14:19AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> [ UH OH.  I just noticed that the de-spamification of the mailing list
> archives has caused some URLs from Google to point to the wrong
> messages.  IMO this is deeply unfortunate.  :(
>
> For example, search Google for "final interpretive guideline DFSG" and
> note that the top link result doesn't go to that message, but rather to
> a different one.
>
> This deeply sucks.  It will take ages for Google to correct its view of our
> entire mailing list archives.  :( :( :( ]

Actually, usually it recrawls everyhing within a month (one regular update).

One fine day, when we get our own proper search engine, there won't be such
issues...

Please note also that this a listarchives@d.o issue, not listmaster.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.