Re: A possible GFDL compromise

On 2003-08-27 05:52:57 +0100 Fedor Zuev <fedor@earth.crust.irk.ru> wrote:
	But this is irrelevant. It is enough that _law_ (majority of
existed copyright laws) makes this difference. [...]

Just a small reminder that you've not presented such a law yet (at all, I think, and definitely not that we've had independently verified). Some treat "computer programs" differently, but not software in general. It is unusual to base your whole reasoning on something not yet seen.