Re: A possible approach in "solving" the FDL problem

Fedor Zuev <fedor@earth.crust.irk.ru> wrote:
> 	Computer is a single "tangible medium", and any internal
> technological process whithin it, you aware or even not aware about
> [...] is completely irrelevant to
> the copyright, and, consequently, licences.

I thought you posted the translation of German law that says "Insofar as
program necessitate such reproduction, such acts shall be subject to
authorization by the right holder"

If you cause a copy to be made, it is still a copy...  Your local laws
may regard it differently.

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at