Re: A possible approach in "solving" the FDL problem (joke)

On Wednesday, Aug 13, 2003, at 10:31 US/Eastern, MJ Ray wrote:

This is not my understanding of the word "or" in that sentence of
the FDL.  Are you sure that you have it right?

Possibly there is a virus going around that changes all occurrences of "or" to "and" in displayed license texts. That would explain a lot.

Hmmm, I wonder, if someone were to write a virus that were to detect when an EULA was displayed, and change the display (e.g., add up top "you may either accept these terms or use this programs as allowed in Title 17 USC") what would the legal effect be, assuming click-wrap licenses are valid at all?