Re: A possible approach in "solving" the FDL problem

On Tuesday, Aug 12, 2003, at 05:45 US/Eastern, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

Do the different laws make any practical difference that renders the
DFSG invalid for documents?

None that I know of; however, that does not mean there are none.

How could a law make our statement of principle invalid for documents? Or do you mean there might be laws somewhere that make it impossible to follow the DFSG in a document, but not in a computer program?