Is the Apache Software License DFSG-compliant?

I just looked at the license for some Apache software, like Xalan,
Xerces of FOP. I noticed that it forbids the use of their name in
derived work without written permission.

IIUC, it is absolutely not DFSG-compliant, is it?

It means that Debian must have written permission to redistribute the
packages, else we are not repecting the terms of the ASL. And if Debian
have the permission, then the package don't meet the point 8 in the
DFSG.

Legally,
le Moine Fou
--