DFSG FAQ (draft)

With a little help, I've composed a draft DFSG FAQ.  It meant as an
introduction to issues discussed on debian-legal, with some general
background material to help bring naive readers up from ground zero.

It is a bit rough, so I'd welcome modifications.  You can email
patches, or for little things just edit in place - the file is g+w and
under CVS control so I'll just cvs diff / cvs commit as appropriate.

If people think it could be of some official use, I'd be pleased if it
were taken over into a more formal location.
Barak Pearlmutter