Re: GFDL - status?

Mark Rafn <dagon@dagon.net> wrote:
> This reminded me to ask: I haven't seen anything recently on the topic of
> what to do about GFDLed Debian packages.  What's the current state of
> this discussion?

I think Branden published a proposed summary, which provoked some
discussion.  I believe we are waiting for a revised draft of that,
or further explanation from FSF.  To me, discussing it further before
one or the other of the above appears seems to be redundant.

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."