Re: A single unified license

    That was one question.  The other, and more important, question was:

    "Do you happen to have any idea as to how much time will be given for
    community review?"

Please remember that this is not a cross examination; you are free
to ask questions, but how and whether I respond to them is my decision.

I don't remember seeing that question--or whether I noticed it.  When
a message has a generally hostile tone, I generally skim it rather
than reading everything in it.  If I saw it, perhaps I felt that I had
nothing much to say about the question, because I have not started
thinking about it.

On general principles I would not want to rush things.  So I expect
there would be at least a couple of months.