Re: The debate on Invariant sections (long)

Alexandre Dulaunoy <alexandre.dulaunoy@ael.be> wrote:
> The (long) debate, as usual, is a matter of terminology. Can we find a
> solution  by  having   a  DFSG  for  documentation  ?

You would also need to amend the Social Contract to change "1. Debian
will remain 100% Free Software" which would no longer be true.

> The  scope  of documentation and software seems to not be the same.

I'm afraid I still don't see why not.  If FSF published a summary of
the legal and other consultations that obtained about the FDL, it would
surely help justify this.

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."