Re: [OT] Droit d'auteur vs. free software?

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 09:05:59AM -0700, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Marcel Duchamp, is he no longer the hero of French artists?

Given that our French participants keep ignoring this question from you,
I guess the answer is "yes, he is no longer the hero of French artists".

Perhaps he has been supplanted by Derrida.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     You don't just decide to break
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     Kubrick's code of silence and then