Re: motion to take action on the unhappy GNU FDL issue

On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 15:09, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 08:12:27PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > Anyway, to answer your original question, "GFDL = non-free" is not an
> > official Debian position simply because we haven't written up a proper
> > explanation of why, and haven't gone through the GFDL documents in main
> > to see which ones need removing.

> <Insert proposed course of action re. GFDL here>
> I am seeking seconds for this proposal.

Second. I'm not going to have access to my email for the next 2 days,
but when I get back I'd be willing to help with all of these. After
reading all the GFDL debates I think I've got a pretty good handle on
the issues involved.
--
Joe Wreschnig <piman@debian.org>