Re: motion to take action on the unhappy GNU FDL issue

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 12:44:32PM +0200, Sunnanvind Fenderson wrote:
> Well, listening to Georg Greve it sounded like the FSF wanted an
> official statement from Debian regarding the problems with
> non-removability of invariant sections. In my very humble opinion,
> Debian should try giving them that before taking (what would appear to
> be) the more hostile actions suggested by you.

I'm sorry you perceive hostility; that's not my intent.

However, it seems like what you're asking us to "try giving them" is
exactly what I recommended as the first course of action.

You did not quote my message, so here's the part in question:

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      A fundamentalist is someone who
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      hates sin more than he loves