Re: query from Georg Greve of GNU about Debian's opinion of the F DL

On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 10:37:57AM -0400, Brian T. Sniffen wrote:
> In addition, how does the FSF expect anybody other than itself to
> distribute a GPL'd emacs with a GFDL manual?

Heh; maybe they don't.  Maybe they're tired of all these "Linux"
distributions that should be calling themselves "GNU/Linux"
distributions, and only people who play ball should be allowed to easily
access the documentation for GNU Emacs.  Everyone else can just go use
XEmacs or Vim, or some other editor that is looked down upon.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     No math genius, eh?  Then perhaps
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     you could explain to me where you