Re: "information law" online course for the interested..

James Miller on Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 12:54:42PM +0900 wrote:
> Currently the course has a nasty dependency (required
> textbook) that I'll replace with original content, when I
> get time.  I think the text is probably worth buying but
> it is pricey so I'm not sure how you guys would feel about
> it.  I am enjoying my new son and the time with my
> daughter a little too much to spend all my time on either
> my nerdy law or technical development so the drafting of
> the text book is going slowly.  No promises yet on the
> text situation..

I took a similar class from Lee A Hollaar[1] at the University of Utah.
He has made the textbook available on the web[2]. Although it is not
Free documentation, it is available at no cost.

[1] http://www.cs.utah.edu/~hollaar/

[2] http://digital-law-online.info/

--
Spencer