Re: Revised LaTeX Project Public License (LPPL)

On Thu, 2003-04-03 at 14:38, Walter Landry wrote:
> I get the feeling that this license is being considered only in the
> context of LaTeX, not in the context of all of free software.  We
> can't say that it is ok to use this license for LaTeX, but not for
> Mozilla, Apache, Samba and OpenSSH.

Why not?  We aren't proposing relicensing anything under this license
except for LaTeX itself.

Indeed, I would strongly advise against using this license for anything
except for LaTeX-related things.  That isn't relevant to whether LaTeX,
licensed under this license, is free or not.
--
Jeff Licquia <licquia@debian.org>