Re: OSD && DFSG - different purposes - constructive suggestion!

On Sun, Mar 09, 2003 at 08:19:33PM -0500, Don Armstrong wrote:

>    I'm an anarchist dissident (who runs RaiseTheFist), and for reasons
>    known only to me, I have altered a web based forum to encode
>    messages to other dissidents in the source code of the forum
>    software itself. The PCH knows that I am using his software, and
>    requests the modifications for cost. Now the PCH can recover all of
>    the messages I've been sending to other dissidents.

Well, you'd be a bloody idiot. And there's no way we can possibly account
for everything that every bloody idiot is going to get into trouble with,
and nor should we.

Cheers,

Nick

--
Nick Phillips -- nwp@lemon-computing.com
Go to a movie tonight.  Darkness becomes you.