Re: The Helixcommunity RPSL is not DFSG-free

On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 11:10:39AM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Well, that's not what the license says, is it?  The question here is
> about people who will voluntarily comply with the license: does the
> license restrict what they are doing?

Thomas, I think Mr. Nelson is more interested in offering ridicule than

G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |           If ignorance is bliss,
branden@debian.org                 |           is omniscience hell?
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |