Re: PHPNuke license

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 11:44:56AM -0500, Simon Law wrote:
> HTML and JavaScript within.  Therefore, I suspect most people
> using PHP-Nuke are in violation of Section 0 of its license.
>
>     Activities other than copying, distribution and modification are not
>     covered by this License; they are outside its scope.  The act of

This is not shown in /usr/share/doc/phpnuke/copyright!  Where does this come
from?

> 	Could the maintainer of PHP-Nuke please have a little chat with
> the author?

I think that the author is unlikely to relent on this, given
http://www.phpnuke.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5536

Additionally, there seems to be input from the FSF here:
http://phpnuke.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4947

As an aside, I believe that postnuke is safe since it forked phpnuke before