Hardware license

Hi,

We've been putting together some robot-related software and hardware. We
want to release this with a DFSG-compliant license set. For the
software, GPL, no problems. For the hardware we propose to include .pcb
files for pcb, .sch files for gschem, and .asm files for the PIC
firmware. What licenses are appropriate for hardware releases?

cheers, Rich.

--
rich walker | technical person | Shadow Robot Company | rw@shadow.org.uk
front-of-tshirt space to let     251 Liverpool Road   |