Re: Are c code from www.ioccc.org free?

O Venres, 22 de Novembro de 2002 ás 10:36:20 +0100, Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis escribía:

> I'm a bit confused by the possible interpretation of "All other uses must
> receive prior permission from the contest judges": this sentence neither
> deny all other possible uses, nor it explicitly allows them.

 It does deny all other possible uses, but you can get permission for them.
Just like any other freeware license: it denies you certain rights, but you
can try to get permission from the copyright holder, even if not stated in
the license.

--

   Tarrío
(Compostela)