Re: TeX Licenses & teTeX (Was: Re: forwarded message from Jeff Licquia)

On Sat, Aug 10, 2002 at 06:59:59PM -0400, Boris Veytsman wrote:
> I am not asking whether this is a good thing; my question is whether
> this is free, PROVIDED that the ways of modification I mentioned are
> explicitly allowed by the license?

Debian reserves the right to interpret the DFSG in such a way that
things which are bad for our users are not DFSG-free.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      We either learn from history or,
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      uh, well, something bad will