Re: copyright violation in libflash

Hi Robert,

Thanks for bring this to my attention; I agree that we should remove the package, as I
checked the two files and both mention that they are derived from sample code. I can't
believe I didn't see that; I thought the only copyright violation was the old header
from Mozilla which was replaced.

Aubin

P.S. Is Oliver using my patches?