Re: GNU FDL 1.2 draft comment summary posted, and RFD

On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 10:23:21AM -0700, Walter Landry wrote:
> I thought we were talking about the best way to allow informal, small
> scale sharing.  To recap, I suggested a 100 copy in 30 day limit.
> Lots of people didn't like it, for good reasons.  Eventually, you
> suggested something that I mostly agreed with.  I suggested a minor
> modification of that.  That modification is what we've been discussing
> for the last 10 emails or so.

If you and Jeff would each start a new thread or subthread with a
distinct title containing your proposed texts the for the exception, it
would save me a *lot* of work.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    One man's theology is another man's
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    belly laugh.