Re: [Humour] Re: GPL compatibility of DFCL

On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 02:49:02AM -0400, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-06-14 at 00:44, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > ("Somebody put CHOCOLATE in my PEANUT BUTTER!" [1])
> > [1] Yes, I realize this quotation betrays my age.
>
> Congratulations! According to Google, HotBot, and AltaVista, you are the
> first person on the internet to ever say that.

Mainly because I screwed up the quote.  It's "You got CHOCOLATE in my
PEANUT BUTTER!"  To which the reply is, of course, "YOU got PEANUT
BUTTER on my CHOCOLATE!"[1]

It was a television commercial[2] from the (early) 1980s for Reese's Peanut
Butter Cups.

> I'm not kidding.

Feeling very old now.  Yes indeedy.

[1] It is perhaps not a surprising reflection of my personality that the
quote as I (mis)remembered it had a considerably more conspiratorial
tone.

[2] This is as good a description as I could find in 2 minutes on
Google: http://www.3dactionplanet.com/features/editorials/q3dmhellchick5/

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     There's nothing an agnostic can't
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     do if he doesn't know whether he