Re: GNU FDL 1.2 draft comment summary posted, and RFD

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 03:58:08PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> So you are suggesting that taking a DFCL-licensed document, making no
> changes to it, but printing it out on a laser printer that has
> proprietary fonts built into it should be a prohibited activity, for
> which we need an exception?
>
> I would disagree.

Before you reply, note that I changed my mind on this later in the
message.  That's what brainstorming is for, and why I wanted a
discussion before I wrote a draft.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    The basic test of freedom is
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    perhaps less in what we are free to