Re: GNU FDL 1.2 draft comment summary posted, and RFD

On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 03:10:25PM -0700, Walter Landry wrote:
> I think that once we get into this kind of large scale copying,
> requiring people to offer machine readable source is not too onerous.
> Otherwise, it isn't really a copyleft anymore.

And very small-scale copying is difficult to audit anyway.  So a
GPL-style requirement shouldn't be a problem, then?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     I had thought very carefully about
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     comitting hara-kiri over this, but