Re: GNU FDL 1.2 draft comment summary posted, and RFD

On Wed, 2002-06-12 at 07:40, Branden Robinson wrote:
> Comments?

I had such a license on my website for a while, although I later
switched to a more BSD-like one; I don't have a backup copy lying around
anywhere, but I'll check if my friend who helped me with it still has a
copy. Essentially, what I did was take the GFDL and say "You can remove
invariant sections entirely, but you still can't modify them."
Unfortunately, I'm not sure that's DFSG-free either (I lean towards no),
but I think it solves the problems with invariant sections.

There's also a license I "wrote" (mostly copied from the GPL) at
http://aps.sacredchao.net/legal.shtml#rag. It's a weak copyleft, and
mostly tailored towards game rule content, although it would work
anywhere.

 - Joe Wreschnig <piman@sacredchao.net>  -  http://www.sacredchao.net
  "What I did was justified because I had a policy of my own... It's
   okay to be different, to not conform to society."
                                   -- Chen Kenichi, Iron Chef Chinese