Re: TeX files in etc

> Have you addressed all of the problem cases?  (It looks that way, but
> I'd need to look up the previous discussion and compare to determine
> the answer.  Whereas you probably know the answer already.)

Yes, the hyphenation pattern files in teTeX should be ok now (in my
not-yet-released tree).

> Assuming that it is so, when are you expecting a new release?

Claire M. Connelly" <cmc@debian.org> has pointed out several other
problematic files. Some with a clear non-free license (e.g. "not on
cdrom" or "not sell") have been removed. But most of the packages have
some unclear status and I wonder if this should be resolved before I
make a new release.

I recently have asked Claire if he has already contacted the authors
and I am waiting for his response on this.

I plan to do a teTeX release (non-beta) shortly after the remaining
license stuff is resolved. At almost any time, I can make a beta release
with my current snapshot...

Thomas