Re: Documentation licenses (GFDL discussion on debian-legal)

On Thu, 2002-12-05 at 15:22, Herbert Xu wrote:
> Joe Wreschnig <piman@debian.org> wrote:
> > If, on the other hand, Debian developers don't have the common sense to
> > realize what would be useful with such a program and what isn't, then
> > I'll support removing it. But I'd like to give the project members a
> > little credit.
>
> You should be made our Chief Censor.

Advocating a policy of "don't upload every piece of data that exists" is
not censorship, it's common sense. Yes, I think it would be cool if I
could do 'apt-get install alice-in-wonderland'. I also think it would be
a waste of resources and outside of the goals of the Debian project.