Re: [aspell-devel] Problems with aspell-en license

Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:

> own country.  Members of the Debian and Aspell projects from outside the
> U.S. who know something of their countries' laws should speak up and
> share their knowledge.

Read the thread about licensing issues with aspell-nl from August.

Somewhere around:

We can disuss wether 'copyright' is the real word for it but the
Database Directive is for real in the EU.

 Peter Makholm     |      There are 10 kinds of people. Those who count in
 peter@makholm.net |                            binary and those who don't
 http://hacking.dk |