Re: Fwd: GNU VCG

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 12:51:07AM -0700, James Michael DuPont wrote:
> Dear All, I am ccing you on
> this because you were involved in the discussion with
> the VCG and the uglified sources.

There is a boatload of context missing from this discussion for those
of us on debian-legal who are otherwise unfamiliar with the subject.

Can someone who speaks fluent English please summarize?  The poor
grammar is making it difficult for me to deduce very much from context.

We know that graphviz has a non-free license:

Package: graphviz
Section: non-free/graphics

What's VCG?  An freely-licensed alternative?  What's the point of
contention?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    If you wish to strive for peace of
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    soul, then believe; if you wish to