Re: BSD & GPL / deb with 2 licenses?

The BSD Daemon is under the license at
http://www.mckusick.com/beastie/mainpage/copyright.html

The big problem there is that the grant is only to individuals for
personal use.  I'd assume that any other use has to be negotiated with
McKusick himself.  DFSG free?  I can't feature any scenario in which it
would be: the main license discriminates against groups, and any other
licensing would be Debian-specific.

--
Be Careful! I have a black belt in sna-fu!

Who is John Galt?  galt@inconnu.isu.edu