Re: Removal of Email Address

On Sun, Sep 01, 2002 at 02:08:55PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:

> I don't think that's "unusual" or any kind of exception.  Short of
> things like libel, anything I say on the Debian lists should get
> archived, whether it's something someone else doesn't want published
> or not.

We're not hiding e-mail addresses from spammers at all.  Someone that was
unknowingly drawn into a Debian archive question might now be deluged by
spam and could have a legitimate reason to request removal.  He's noe asking
the message to be removed, just his e-mail address.  The content of the
message would remain.