Re: DFSG 4

> I long ago expressed my opinion that Zend is not Free,

Any references? Google for 'zend "Branden Robinson"' can't find anything
other than the message I'm replying to.

Zend appears to be distributed under different licenses.

http://www.zend.com/license/ZendLicense/ has:
     All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this
     software must display the following acknowledgment:
     "The Zend Engine is freely available at http://www.zend.com";

Also, I don't much like this these terms of the QPL,, but I can't
actually find anything in DFSG they violate:
 (3)b. When modifications to the Software are released under this
       license, a non-exclusive royalty-free right is granted to the
       initial developer of the Software to distribute your modification
       in future versions of the Software provided such versions remain
       available under these terms in addition to any other license(s)
       of the initial developer.

[Maybe I'm blind; who knows?]