Re: TeX Licenses & teTeX (Was: Re: forwarded message from Jeff Licquia)

On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 02:23:31PM -0400, Itai Zukerman wrote:
> >> What're your plans for tonight?
> >
> > Watch one of the 6 DVDs I got in the mail, or some of the many dragon ball
> > Zs I probably have on Tivo, go to your place, watch class, go out to
> > celebrate, pass out, wake up when my head hits the table, pass out again,
> > excuse myself from the celebrations, go home, lie in bed, not be able to
> > fall asleep till 6 am.  What do you think?
>
> Sounds good to me.  Don't forget to eat something, maybe some mac &
> cheese.  You still know the song, right?
>
> People will ask you about Japan.  Maybe you could have some handouts
> prepared, so you can get some sleep at the celebration?

I have to admit that this message has given me unexpected new insights
into the licensing issues on TeX and LaTeX; thanks for posting it.  ;-)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I must despise the world which does
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    not know that music is a higher