Re: Towards a new LPPL draft

> From: Jeff Licquia <licquia@debian.org>
> Date: 23 Jul 2002 10:31:57 -0500

> Would it work for you to require the following?
>
>  - if the whole is named "LaTeX", every changed file must be renamed
>
>  - if the whole is named something else, files may be changed without
> renaming

What about files that are individually released under LPPL? There are
hundreds of files contributed by individual authors (and I presume
being "works" under DFSG#4) with the "rename if you change" license.

--
Good luck

-Boris

An ambassador is an honest man sent abroad to lie and intrigue for the
benefit of his country.
		-- Sir Henry Wotton, 1568-1639