Re: forwarded message from Jeff Licquia

> Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 22:46:53 -0500
> From: Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>

> You seem at least as ignorant of Linux kernel development as you accuse
> Debian developers of being with respect to TeX.

I am afraid the ignorance is truly mutual.

I was amused by the suggestion that a LaTeX macro might cause a
security problem and thus need a fix by Debian team. This is about as
possible as a security problem from the Bible text in bible-kjv-text.

By the way I hope Debian developers do NOT reserve the right to change
King James Version?

--
Good luck

-Boris

/*
 *     Please skip to the bottom of this file if you ate lunch recently
 *                             -- Alan
 */
	-- from Linux kernel pre-2.1.91-1