Re: WARNING: Crypto software to be included into main Debian distribution

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 03:48:30PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Walter Landry <wlandry@ucsd.edu> writes:
>
> > Dude, take a chill pill.  I posted a legal argument to debian-legal
> > and two other people directly in the conversation, neither of whom are
> > you.  If you don't want to talk about legal stuff, don't read
> > debian-legal.
>
> The point is, that we *already* went through this, and we got good
> comprehensive legal advice from a good attorney.

Was this comprehensive legal advice an attorney-client work product?  If
so, where is the evidence of that?

These are sincere questions; I'd really like to know.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     If you have the slightest bit of
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     intellectual integrity you cannot