Re: WARNING: Crypto software to be included into main Debian distribution

Walter Landry <wlandry@ucsd.edu> writes:

> I didn't say that the lawyer was wrong.  I said that the lawyer told
> us to implement reverse IP lookups, restrict the use of the software,
> and not allow mirrors from the T7.  None of these changes are without
> controversy, especially the last two.

No, no, that's not what he said.  Read what he *said* instead of
rephrasing it so many times the meaning is lost.

He said that implementing reverse IP lookups might be a good idea.

He didn't say anything about restricting the use of the software.

He didn't say anything about "not allowing mirrors"--merely that *we*
shouldn't set one up in T7.

Thomas