Re: license requirements for a book to be in free section

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 11:50:50PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> I'm sure you're confusing debootstrap with base-config, which is not a
> part of the boot floppies per se. I'm glad to do any "internal solution"
> type changes in base-config that would be useful to the FSF. I
> frequently consider making it not even mention non-free, but I don't
> particularly like dealing with lynch mobs.. the mob's getting smaller
> and less angry every month though.

Heh, yeah, and we have AOL to thank for that, by letting Netscape
degrade to such a degree that people would use alternative browsers even
if Navigator were Free.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Never attribute to malice that
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     which can be adequately explained